- The Big Book of Hoaxes: True Tales of the Greatest Lies Ever Told!…
- The Mafia Encyclopedia
- Hoaxes and Scams: A Compendium of Deceptions, Ruses and Swindles
- American Eccentrics
- The Encyclopedia of American Crime
- Mobspeak: The Dictionary of Crime Terms
- Encyclopedia of Assassinations (Facts on File Library of World History)
- Frauds, Deceptions, and Swindles
- Encyclopedia of Gambling
- Three Men on Third and Other Wacky Events from the World of Sports
- Strange Crimes and Criminals
- Crimes and the Rich and Famous
- The Dictionary of Historic Nicknames
Sifakis, the freelance author of 'The Encyclopedia of American Crime', does not endorse conspiracy theories nor the view that such murders invariably change the course of history."- Book News
"A crime reporter and author of numerous books and articles on crime, Sifakis (The Mafia Encyclopedia, LJ 4/1/99) has updated the 1991 edition of his reference book on assassinations.Sifakis states that the 400 assassinations listed in this encyclopedic work are limited selections of 'the most notorious acts of their kind.' In alphabetical order, he provides the names of the prominent leaders and politicians targeted, indicating whether he or she was the victim of an assassination, an attempted assassination, or an alleged attempt.In his coverage of political figures, Sifakis defines the term broadly to include not only rulers and politicians but also people targeted by the old KGB, the South African police during apartheid, or other armed forces.Raiv Gandhi and Yitzhak Rabir, are among the prominent assassination victims included since Sifakis's last edition.Sifakis provides resources for further reading, and a helpful appendix lists assassinations by country.
Carl Sifakis is a crime reporter and freelance writer.Formerly with UPI and The Buffalo Evening News, he is the author of numerous books and articles, including The Encyclopedia of American Crime, The Encyclopedia of Gambling, Hoaxes and Scams and The Mafia Encyclopedia.
σε όλο το ιντερνετ τηρειται σιγη ασυρματου για το προσωπο του. δεν μπορω να βρω τιποτα. τι σκατα? να και τι λεει το αμαζον. ελπιζω καποια στιγμη να μπορεσω να μαθω περισσοτερα για αυτη τη προσωπικοτητα.